Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

House And Lot For Sale 150 sqm Mangaldan Pangasinan ALREADY SOLD

Bookmark and Share


Hello everyone, This property has been sold. In search of a property, please let me know as we have more on our listing. I can find you one appropriate for your needs and budget. 


House and Lot For Sale Mangaldan Pangasinan
Along the highway, provincial road. 20 minutes away from Dagupan City
150 sq meters
4.5 Million pesos
Concrete, steel-trussed, built-in kitchen cabinets
 Please call or text me (Christine) at 09295629471/ 09062757330
or email me at paperworksgalore@gmail.com.
For US/ Canada interested parties, please email me your phone number and I will call you right away. thanks!  















other properties for sale:
http://www.olx.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/60096643/House+And+Lot+Mangaldan+Spacious?event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-2,2

For Inquiries please add me on Facebook , Twitter , Skype and Yahoo Chat: reynan4 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FB Inquiries